Tsarà’s purpose is to accompany people suffering from renal insufficiency and their relatives in Madagascar. To support helpless people suffering from renal insufficiency, Tsarà’s missions are:
- To promote an aid program, to support and accompany people suffering from renal insufficiency in Madagascar;
- To reduce inequalities in treatment and car: make the aid affordable for the patients and their relatives, bring material and;
- To slow the progression of the disease;
- To reinforce the public-private partnership with the State of Madagascar;
- To sustain this program, which will not be restricted to the only renal insufficient people on the long term.